Singapore Drama Educators Association (SDEA) is Singapore's leading organisation for drama educators, school teachers and theatre professionals.
We are a cause and profession driven organisation with a vision that drama is a vital element in the development and transformation of an individual in society.
SDEA aims to foster and establish drama education as a profession. It works closely with NAC (National Arts Council) MOE (Ministry of Education), NIE (National Institute of Education), WDA (Workforce Development Authority) as well as local and international learning institutions and professionals to raise the bar on drama education practices in schools and communities.
Join SDEA as a Member
By being a member of SDEA, you can
- Better your industry by being part of a stronger voice to create, innovate and bring valuable changes to drama education and drama educators.
- Engage in professional development with generous member discounts to workshops, master classes as well as events. Gain insight to new ideas, strategies and challenges to keep current in your career.
- Be a part of forums and discussions that affect the policies, national benchmarking, as well as the educational and arts landscape in Singapore
- Raise your standards and standing by volunteering on SDEA sub-committees. Being part of special projects, research or contributing to SDEA’s in house journal Dramatize! builds your resume.
- Be a part of a bigger network of local and international drama educators, artists and professionals from diverse career fields for friendship, networking and collaborations.
Registration closes on 27 March 2014.
School may choose to make payment by IFAAS.
Please provide the name of the School/Organisation and Sub-BU Code for e-invoicing. Teachers may check with their Admin Managers on the Sub-BU Code.